Only for Today

   Okay, so I've been trying to keep an open mind about my future vocation.  Not like I wasn't before, but I was really putting some effort into it this time. I know I'm still pretty young but, Mary was betrothed at 13 you know.
   I asked God to show me, then it got a bit confusing, so I prayed that He might show me more clearly what His will was... Well He did. And He did it with some flare too!  It felt like He was ripping a band-aid off. *Sigh*  Its funny though, when I think about it. I was telling a good friend in the car the other day, I meet a guy and its like, "Well, hello there!" And a few weeks later, "Well, goodbye then."

   I don't know what He wants for my future, I can only live for right now.

   And so I shall. I'll persevere, hey its not like I was planning on dating before college anyways.  I wanted to wait until the maturity level on both ends was a little higher. Plus, none of the guys in my school (well there's one I know of) care enough to look below the physical and into the beauty of the heart, the soul. I just wish college would come a bit sooner!
I just need patience, peace and patience.  Please pray for these things for me!

   I do find that there is some hope though, stumbled across this the other day :)

Comments

  1. Hahahaha this video just MADE my day, Olivia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that video. :D

    God bless!
    Aspirer
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice

Musings at Midnight...sort of